We are committed to enriching the lives of our residents and their families by providing engaging, compassionate care focused exclusively on residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. With a focus on building relationships, we invite residents and their loved ones into our family and make everyone feel at home. Each person plays an important role in creating our joyful & vibrant community.
Our unique building design features spacious neighborhood and common areas where residents can interact and discover while in a secure environment. Attention has been given to every detail from our innovative Town Square to incorporating critical technology that allows for a level of care and safety unavailable in other communities.
The city of Wenatchee is located at the confluence of the Columbia and Wenatchee rivers near the foothills of the Cascade Range and enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year. With a population of 34,000, Wenatchee is referred to as the “Apple Capital of the World” and has a rich history. Central Washington Hospital is a local general medical and surgical hospital. And Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinic has 350 providers who offer over 40 specialties, as well as a cancer treatment center.
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- The Town Square is the heart of our community where residents enjoy life-enriching activities in the art studio, ‘50s diner, theatre, beauty salon, barbershop, and more
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartment suites available
- Apartments include vital call system safety features
Fieldstone Memory Care Wenatchee offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents with dementia.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- We offer comprehensive motion and safety monitoring tools
- Music therapy program
- Individualized activity plans
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
Delicious, fresh foods are key to quality of life, and Fieldstone chefs are passionate about exceptional dining featuring seasonal ingredients. Every meal is an opportunity for residents and families to share wonderful food and conversation. We invite family and friends to please join us anytime!
- In addition to three homemade meals each day, food and beverages are available 24/7
- Specialty diets are accommodated
- Enjoy the fresh air with indoor and outdoor dining options
- All menus dietitian approved
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Memory Care Wenatchee?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Memory Care Wenatchee is designed with all the comforts of home
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone Memory Care Wenatchee is made up of exceptional people who are passionate about making a difference and who are trained to provide specialized care. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family and making everyone feel at home. Each person plays an important role in creating our joyful and vibrant community in Wenatchee, Washington.
Ready to see Fieldstone Memory Care Wenatchee for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Memory Care Wenatchee
Life Enrichment: Carnival Month September was Carnival month at Fieldstone Wenatchee! Our theme last month was Fun Under the Big Top, and many crafts and activities led toward the big event on September 27th. We had a great event with corn dogs, games, music, clowns, and treats. We hope you can come visit during our event this month and ...
Congratulations to Jennifer, our September Employee of the Month Jennifer Vance is our employee of the month. Jennifer is Wenatchee Memory Care’s Resident Care Coordinator, a truly challenging position that entails being the direct line of support for all caregivers. She manages the ever-dynamic staff schedule as well. Jennifer says she loves coming to work because of the residents, and she loves her job ...
Community Update: Fair Fun The Chelan County Fair ended up being a men’s retreat this year. A mighty group of men enjoyed strolling through the booths and especially judging the animals for themselves. The bonding abounded, and fun was had by all. Learn more about Wenatchee Memory Care