We are committed to enriching the lives of our residents and their families by providing engaging, compassionate care focused exclusively on residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. With a focus on building relationships, we invite residents and their loved ones into our family and make everyone feel at home. Each person plays an important role in creating our joyful & vibrant community.
Our unique building design features spacious neighborhood and common areas where residents can interact and discover while in a secure environment. Attention has been given to every detail from our innovative Town Square to incorporating critical technology that allows for a level of care and safety unavailable in other communities.
As Washington’s state capital, Olympia is home to beautiful historic buildings and the iconic downtown waterfront. Residents enjoy a view of the Olympic Mountains and a wide array of public parks and nature conservation areas. Olympia offers many options for healthcare including hospitals Providence St. Peter Hospital and Capital Medical Center.
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartment suites available
- Apartments include vital call system safety features
- The Town Square is the heart of our community where residents enjoy life-enriching activities in the art studio, ‘50s diner, theatre, beauty salon, barbershop, and more
Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents with dementia.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- We offer comprehensive motion and safety monitoring tools
- Music therapy program
- Individualized activity plans
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
Delicious, fresh foods are key to quality of life, and Fieldstone chefs are passionate about exceptional dining featuring seasonal ingredients. Every meal is an opportunity for residents and families to share wonderful food and conversation. We invite family and friends to please join us anytime!
- In addition to three homemade meals each day, food and beverages are available 24/7
- Specialty diets are accommodated
- Enjoy the fresh air with indoor and outdoor dining options
- All menus dietitian approved
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia is designed with all the comforts of home
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Lisa Erwin, RN
Executive Director & Campus Director of Nursing Services
Community Relations Director
Campus Business Office Manager
Assistant Director of Nursing Services
Ready to see Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia
Dining Updates Tad’s Tartar Sauce Did you know Tad makes the delicious tartar sauce that accompanies all of our seafood menu items? Tad has been making this wonderful sauce for years, and now has all of the ingredients and measurements memorized. We always get compliments about how wonderful our food is, but we also get a lot of ...
Community Updates February was definitely a month of love, and to celebrate the love here at Fieldstone Memory Care in Olympia, we asked families to bring in their love stories with their favorite picture of them and their loved ones. We hung them around Town Square for all families to enjoy while we were entertained by Tim ...
Congratulations to Jenny, Our Employee of the Month in February Jennifer is a Medical Aide here, and she has been with Fieldstone for almost eight months. Jenny is a very kind, soft, and compassionate soul. She is always paying close attention to detail—Jenny’s background as a pharmacy technician gives her an edge with her incredible knowledge and organization skills. Jenny pays attention to each and ...