We are committed to enriching the lives of our residents and their families by providing engaging, compassionate care focused exclusively on residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. With a focus on building relationships, we invite residents and their loved ones into our family and make everyone feel at home. Each person plays an important role in creating our joyful & vibrant community.
Our unique building design features spacious neighborhood and common areas where residents can interact and discover while in a secure environment. Attention has been given to every detail from our innovative Town Square to incorporating critical technology that allows for a level of care and safety unavailable in other communities.
As Washington’s state capital, Olympia is home to beautiful historic buildings and the iconic downtown waterfront. Residents enjoy a view of the Olympic Mountains and a wide array of public parks and nature conservation areas. Olympia offers many options for healthcare including hospitals Providence St. Peter Hospital and Capital Medical Center.
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartment suites available
- Apartments include vital call system safety features
- The Town Square is the heart of our community where residents enjoy life-enriching activities in the art studio, ‘50s diner, theatre, beauty salon, barbershop, and more
Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents with dementia.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- We offer comprehensive motion and safety monitoring tools
- Music therapy program
- Individualized activity plans
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
Delicious, fresh foods are key to quality of life, and Fieldstone chefs are passionate about exceptional dining featuring seasonal ingredients. Every meal is an opportunity for residents and families to share wonderful food and conversation. We invite family and friends to please join us anytime!
- In addition to three homemade meals each day, food and beverages are available 24/7
- Specialty diets are accommodated
- Enjoy the fresh air with indoor and outdoor dining options
- All menus dietitian approved
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia is designed with all the comforts of home
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Campus Business Office Manager
Ann Marie Mills
Campus Director of Nursing
Campus Dining Director
Ready to see Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Memory Care Olympia
Community Update: Poetry from Mike Our newsletter resident spotlight this month is our friend, Monica. Monica used to live at home with Mike, her husband of many years. Mike has had some struggles with loneliness since Monica has been living with us for the past ten months. Mike has found the evenings the most difficult and has recently started writing ...
Life Enrichment: Autumn Crafts Check the November calendar for lots of fun crafts and music events coming up. Autumn is a great time for decorating and creative projects. If there is a craft you would like to join us for, we invite you to come! If you were able to join us for Music in Motion, it was a ...
Dining: Salsa Chicken Tostada Salad Come try the Salsa Chicken Tostada Salad! This is a delicious combination of braised chicken slow-cooked in salsa and comes served with freshly made pico de gallo, sour cream, a blend of cheeses, and hand-cut, fried corn strips—all presented in a freshly made deep-fried flour tostada shell! Read more news from the newsletter