We are committed to enriching the lives of our residents and their families by providing engaging, compassionate care focused exclusively on residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. With a focus on building relationships, we invite residents and their loved ones into our family and make everyone feel at home. Each person plays an important role in creating our joyful & vibrant community.
Our unique building design features spacious neighborhood and common areas where residents can interact and discover while in a secure environment. Attention has been given to every detail from our innovative Town Square to incorporating critical technology that allows for a level of care and safety unavailable in other communities.
Located in King County, Issaquah is home to about 40,000 people and is just 15 miles from Seattle. Surrounded on three sides by mountains, Issaquah holds all the beauty of the Pacific Northwest with the luxury of its close proximity to larger cities on the westside. Swedish Medical Center, a local, full-service hospital and healthcare facility, is located just up the hill from the community.
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartment suites available
- Apartments include vital call system safety features
- The Town Square is the heart of our community where residents enjoy life-enriching activities in the art studio, ‘50s diner, theatre, beauty salon, barbershop, and more
Fieldstone Issaquah Memory Care offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents with dementia.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- We offer comprehensive motion and safety monitoring tools
- Music therapy program
- Individualized activity plans
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
Delicious, fresh foods are key to quality of life, and Fieldstone chefs are passionate about exceptional dining featuring seasonal ingredients. Every meal is an opportunity for residents and families to share wonderful food and conversation. We invite family and friends to please join us anytime!
- In addition to three homemade meals each day, food and beverages are available 24/7
- Specialty diets are accommodated
- Enjoy the fresh air with indoor and outdoor dining options
- All menus dietitian approved
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Issaquah Memory Care?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Issaquah is designed with all the comforts of home
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Issaquah Memory Care is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Ready to see Issaquah Memory Care for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Issaquah Memory Care
Life Enrichment: From Morning Brunch to High Tea Here at Fieldstone of Issaquah, we are excited to bring a touch of class and elegance to our community by hosting a monthly tea event for the ladies and a monthly brunch for the men. For our ladies, we are offering a traditional high tea and a related activity of their choice. The day before, each ...
Congratulations to Madeline, our Employee of the Month for August Our August Employee of the Month, Caregiver Madeline (Maddie) Montgomery, has really earned the love and respect of our residents, their families, and the staff in the seven months she’s been with the team. Always happy to lend a hand, Maddie takes a very practical approach to life and her care for our residents. You’ll ...
Dining: Omar’s Chicken Salad This month’s spotlight recipe has proven to be a favorite at our Friday barbecues this summer and might just be the perfect dish to take to any holiday potlucks or game day tailgate parties coming up in the near future—courtesy of Fieldstone Chef, Omar Andrade. Omar’s Chicken Salad 1 lb diced cooked chicken1 cup raisins1 cup diced ...