We are committed to enriching the lives of our residents and their families by providing engaging, compassionate care focused exclusively on residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. With a focus on building relationships, we invite residents and their loved ones into our family and make everyone feel at home. Each person plays an important role in creating our joyful & vibrant community.
Our unique building design features spacious neighborhood and common areas where residents can interact and discover while in a secure environment. Attention has been given to every detail from our innovative Town Square to incorporating critical technology that allows for a level of care and safety unavailable in other communities.
Located in King County, Issaquah is home to about 40,000 people and is just 15 miles from Seattle. Surrounded on three sides by mountains, Issaquah holds all the beauty of the Pacific Northwest with the luxury of its close proximity to larger cities on the westside. Swedish Medical Center, a local, full-service hospital and healthcare facility, is located just up the hill from the community.
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartment suites available
- Apartments include vital call system safety features
- The Town Square is the heart of our community where residents enjoy life-enriching activities in the art studio, ‘50s diner, theatre, beauty salon, barbershop, and more
Fieldstone Memory Care Issaquah offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents with dementia.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- We offer comprehensive motion and safety monitoring tools
- Music therapy program
- Individualized activity plans
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
Delicious, fresh foods are key to quality of life, and Fieldstone chefs are passionate about exceptional dining featuring seasonal ingredients. Every meal is an opportunity for residents and families to share wonderful food and conversation. We invite family and friends to please join us anytime!
- In addition to three homemade meals each day, food and beverages are available 24/7
- Specialty diets are accommodated
- Enjoy the fresh air with indoor and outdoor dining options
- All menus dietitian approved
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Memory Care Issaquah?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Memory Care Issaquah is designed with all the comforts of home
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone Memory Care Issaquah is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Community Relations Director
Life Enrichment Director
Ready to see Fieldstone Memory Care Issaquah for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Memory Care Issaquah
Life Enrichment: Lunch in Paris Every month in 2020, the culinary and life enrichment teams are collaborating on monthly meal services for our residents, highlighting a specific theme or just randomly having a little fun. In February, we are arranging a Valentine’s Day “Lunch in Paris” as a celebration of love. Valentine’s Day is more than just a couple’s holiday, so we’re ...
Dining: Hearty Beef Stew We hope you enjoy this recipe for a healthy, hearty stew to keep our tummies warm during the winter season: Hearty Beef Stew Ingredients: 1 lb diced beef for stew 2 carrots cut into 1” pieces 2 large potatoes, cut into 1” pieces 1/2 cup peas 1 medium onion, chopped 2 stalks celery, cut into 1” pieces 2-3 cups of beef stock 3/4 tsp corn ...
Community Update: Brad and Yoshi The Life Enrichment team has recently started supporting our caregivers by becoming more involved with meal services. It’s amazing what a difference extra hands can make in getting the residents seated and served in a timely manner. The extra meal assistance is a big help to our care staff, and as an unexpected bonus, it ...