We are committed to enriching the lives of our residents and their families by providing engaging, compassionate care focused exclusively on residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. With a focus on building relationships, we invite residents and their loved ones into our family and make everyone feel at home. Each person plays an important role in creating our joyful & vibrant community.
Our unique building design features spacious neighborhood and common areas where residents can interact and discover while in a secure environment. Attention has been given to every detail from our innovative Town Square to incorporating critical technology that allows for a level of care and safety unavailable in other communities.
Fieldstone Memory Care is located in the Yakima Valley, which enjoys all the beauty of the Pacific Northwest: wine country, rivers, sunny blue skies, world-class dining, and agricultural bounty. There’s something to enjoy every season. Yakima is home to two full-service hospitals, Virginia Mason Memorial and Astria Regional Medical Center. There are also specialized care centers for cancer treatment, cardiac care, and more.
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartment suites available
- Apartments include vital call system safety features
- The Town Square is the heart of our community where residents enjoy life-enriching activities in the art studio, ‘50s diner, theatre, beauty salon, barbershop, and more
Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents with dementia.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- We offer comprehensive motion and safety monitoring tools
- Music therapy program
- Individualized activity plans
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
Delicious, fresh foods are key to quality of life, and Fieldstone chefs are passionate about exceptional dining featuring seasonal ingredients. Every meal is an opportunity for residents and families to share wonderful food and conversation. We invite family and friends to please join us anytime!
- In addition to three homemade meals each day, food and beverages are available 24/7
- Specialty diets are accommodated
- Enjoy the fresh air with indoor and outdoor dining options
- All menus dietitian approved
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima is designed with all the comforts of home
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Campus Business Office Manager
Jamie Hasse LPN, ASN
Director of Nursing Services
Director of Dining Services
Ready to see Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima
Dining: Amanda’s Apple Crisp We’re pleased to share a special treat: Chef Amanda’s apple crisp recipe from our Family Christmas Luncheon. Enjoy! Amanda’s Apple Crisp Ingredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 cups quick-cook oatmeal 2 cups brown sugar 2 tsp cinnamon 1 1/2 cups cold butter 3 to 4 lbs. diced apples (I like a mix of Granny Smith and Fuji) 1/2 cup apple juice Instructions: Preheat oven to 350° ...
Life Enrichment Well, here we are in a new year, and that means new activities! In January, we’ll celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. day and reflect on our history. Then we’ll enjoy Old Rock ‘n Roll Day where we will sit back and enjoy some good old-fashioned Elvis tunes! And we have to mention Hot Chocolate Day. Join ...
Community Update: A Joyful Christmas Each year, we have a special Angel Tree event here. We do this every year to remember and share special memories of our residents whom we have lost. Families hang beautiful ornaments that have their loved ones name on them. It was very nice to remember these special people with their families our team. We had ...