We are committed to enriching the lives of our residents and their families by providing engaging, compassionate care focused exclusively on residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. With a focus on building relationships, we invite residents and their loved ones into our family and make everyone feel at home. Each person plays an important role in creating our joyful & vibrant community.
Our unique building design features spacious neighborhood and common areas where residents can interact and discover while in a secure environment. Attention has been given to every detail from our innovative Town Square to incorporating critical technology that allows for a level of care and safety unavailable in other communities.
Fieldstone Memory Care is located in the Yakima Valley, which enjoys all the beauty of the Pacific Northwest: wine country, rivers, sunny blue skies, world-class dining, and agricultural bounty. There’s something to enjoy every season. Yakima is home to two full-service hospitals, Virginia Mason Memorial and Astria Regional Medical Center. There are also specialized care centers for cancer treatment, cardiac care, and more.
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartment suites available
- Apartments include vital call system safety features
- The Town Square is the heart of our community where residents enjoy life-enriching activities in the art studio, ‘50s diner, theatre, beauty salon, barbershop, and more
Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents with dementia.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- We offer comprehensive motion and safety monitoring tools
- Music therapy program
- Individualized activity plans
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
Delicious, fresh foods are key to quality of life, and Fieldstone chefs are passionate about exceptional dining featuring seasonal ingredients. Every meal is an opportunity for residents and families to share wonderful food and conversation. We invite family and friends to please join us anytime!
- In addition to three homemade meals each day, food and beverages are available 24/7
- Specialty diets are accommodated
- Enjoy the fresh air with indoor and outdoor dining options
- All menus dietitian approved
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima is designed with all the comforts of home
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Ready to see Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Memory Care Yakima
Dining: Crab Po’ Boy Sandwich We have recently added a Crab Po’ Boy sandwich to our menus. It’s made with fresh crab meat, celery, onions and mayonnaise served on a thick roll with a side of homemade coleslaw. It’s quickly becoming a fan favorite! Here’s a recipe for you to try at home. Enjoy! Crab Po’ Boy Ingredients: Crab: enough to overstuff your ...
Congratulations to June, Our Employee of the Month in February Our Employee of the Month for February was June Lake. June became a member of the Fieldstone team back in 2018. First she began as a Caregiver, and then she quickly enrolled and received her HCA (home care aid) certification. She continued moving on up, becoming a medical technician and then settled in as resident ...
Meet Joanna, One of Our Wonderful Residents This month, we want to take time to recognize one of our wonderful residents, Joanna Swanson. Joanna became part of our family back in March of 2019, one year ago this month. When in Joanna’s presence you can’t help but smile—her smile lights up a room. She loves to attend any and all the entertainment ...