We are committed to enriching the lives of our residents and their families by providing engaging, compassionate care focused exclusively on residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. With a focus on building relationships, we invite residents and their loved ones into our family and make everyone feel at home. Each person plays an important role in creating our joyful & vibrant community.
Our unique building design features spacious neighborhood and common areas where residents can interact and discover while in a secure environment. Attention has been given to every detail from our innovative Town Square to incorporating critical technology that allows for a level of care and safety unavailable in other communities.
Fieldstone Memory Care Kennewick is in the Tri-Cities, a growing metropolitan area of three closely-tied cities, Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland. Located at the confluence of three rivers, the Yakima, Snake, and Columbia Rivers, the Tri-Cities has a long history farming, since the late 19th century. Wheat, apples, corn, potatoes, cherries, and grapes are grown in the region. Grapes are essential to the wine industry. In the Columbia Valley, there are 160 wineries and counting. With a population of nearly 300,000 , the Tri-Cities is home to seven river-front parks and enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year. Hospitals in the Tri-Cities are include Kadlec Regional Medical Center, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital and Lourdes Medical Center, and Trios Health.
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartment suites available
- Apartments include vital call system safety features
- The Town Square is the heart of our community where residents enjoy life-enriching activities in the art studio, ‘50s diner, theatre, beauty salon, barbershop, and more
Fieldstone Memory Care Kennewick offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents with dementia.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- We offer comprehensive motion and safety monitoring tools
- Music therapy program
- Individualized activity plans
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
Delicious, fresh foods are key to quality of life, and Fieldstone chefs are passionate about exceptional dining featuring seasonal ingredients. Every meal is an opportunity for residents and families to share wonderful food and conversation. We invite family and friends to please join us anytime!
- In addition to three homemade meals each day, food and beverages are available 24/7
- Specialty diets are accommodated
- Enjoy the fresh air with indoor and outdoor dining options
- All menus dietitian approved
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Memory Care Kennewick?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Memory Care Kennewick is designed with all the comforts of home
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone Memory Care Kennewick is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Business Office Manager
Colette De Vries
Director of Nursing Services
Director of Dining Services
Ready to see Fieldstone Memory Care Kennewick for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Memory Care Kennewick
Dining: Bread Pudding & “Chef Chat” with Leland As we move into fall, we are getting ready for our Fall/Winter menu rollout. We’ve added an old family recipe for bread pudding to the menu we hope the residents will all enjoy! We have recently welcomed Chef Leland (or “L” as we know him) to our Fieldstone team. Leland brings with him a great talent for ...
Life Enrichment: Family Dinner Night Oktoberfest Style! Oktoberfest started in 1810 as a German fall festival to celebrate great food, great drink, and fun times with friends. We will be celebrating the joy of the German tradition by hosting a family Oktoberfest night. Stop by the front desk for further details. All families and friends are invited. Join us! Read more news from ...
Community Update: Firehouse Visits with Cookies During National Assisted Living Week on September 11th, we honored our firefighters and first responders. We made them cookies and thank you notes and delivered them to the firehouses around the area. We made stops at four different firehouses to say thank you. Residents loved seeing the firemen and policemen and were very happy to ...