What makes our menu special is all of our home cooked meals we prepare for residents. And residents’ family members and staff also have a chance to incorporate some of their own personal recipes into our menu.
Cheyanne Boucher is a Medical Technician with us and has been with Fieldstone Communities for 5 years, since the opening of our first community, Yakima Memory Care. She has worked at the Adult Family Home since it opened. She is amazing!
Cheyanne shared this recipe and the residents loved it! We hope you will, too.
Chicken Broccoli Recipe
- 1lb. chicken (cooked & cubed)
- 1pkg frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
- Combine all soups, mayo, sour cream, and cheese mix together
- Put chicken in 13” x 9” oven pan, then add broccoli
- Pour mixture over top. Top with bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
- Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour
- Put on top of noodles or rice