Cornell Landing offers both memory care and assisted living services. Our memory care residents receive around-the-clock, specialized care from our dedicated staff and have access to our life enrichment program designed specifically around our residents’ needs and interests. Our assisted living residents enjoy luxurious apartments surrounded by a variety of amenities and common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities, all while having access to compassionate care and assistance when needed.
Located near downtown Portland, Cornell Landing is close to many healthcare facilities including Providence St. Vincent. The community is surrounded by several nature parks such as Forest Park, Portland Japanese Garden, and Washington Park. Residents enjoy views of the beautiful Portland skyline and, on a good day, even the coastal range!
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind.
- Spacious studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom apartment suites available.
- Apartments include vital call system safety features.
With both Memory Care and Assisted Living the same building, Cornell Landing offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents of all need levels.
- Nursing assessments, individualized care plans, assistance with activities of daily living, and pharmacy services.
- The first floor of Cornell Landing is designed especially for the comfort and care of residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone.
- Surrounded by spectacular views, the upper floors of Cornell Landing are dedicated to our assisted living residents. Learn more about assisted living at Fieldstone.
- Respite care is available for individuals needing support as they transition from hospital or skilled nursing to home. Download our Respite Care PDF.
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes.
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included.
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy.
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping.
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
You’ll enjoy delicious, healthy meals made by passionate chefs. Food and beverages are available 24/7. Your family and friends are welcome to join us anytime!
- Gerald’s Restaurant offers a Pacific Northwest-Inspired menu featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients. See a sample Gerald’s menu.
- The Sky Lounge is the perfect place to gather and spend time with your favorite people while sipping your favorite beverage and enjoying a delicious bite. See a sample Sky Lounge menu.
- Our dining room is designed for entertainment and mingling.
- You’ll find plenty of indoor and outdoor dining options.
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Cornell Landing?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Cornell Landing is Designed with all the comforts of home
“I am an ‘out-of-town’ family member, and providing the best care long distance is very difficult. It’s always difficult to make a decision as to what is best for a loved one. We decided moving our loved one from one care facility to Fieldstone was the best thing to do.”
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone Cornell Landing is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Assistant Executive Director
Resident Care Coordinator
Ready to see Fieldstone Cornell Landing for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Cornell Landing
Treating Chronic Pain with Cannabis Join Kim Dupree Jones, PhD for an in-depth discussion of the uses of cannabis to treat and manage chronic pain and other medical conditions. Tuesday, September 17 at 6:00pm 9860 NW Cornell Rd, Portland RSVP by September 13: (503) 292-9222 Learn more about Fieldstone Cornell Landing in Portland
Life Enrichment: Sightseeing Columbia Gorge & Multnomah Falls We’re excited to take a trip to the beautiful Columbia Gorge with a stop at the iconic Multnomah Falls. Join us for a sightseeing tour on Thursday, September 5. Please be in the Lobby by 12:45pm. The bus will leave at 1 p.m. will be back around 4 p.m. Only limited walking is required to a ...
Dinner Party Around the World, Destination: Germany’s Oktoberfest That’s right! Our chefs are taking us to Germany! Don’t miss this opportunity to be whisked away to the international fare of Oktoberfest. Thursday, September 26 at 5:30 p.m. at Gerald’s on the 2nd floor Memory Care Dining Room, 1st floor at 5 p.m. Beer tasting at 4 p.m. in the Sky Lounge on the 4th floor Please RSVP ...