Fieldstone Cornell Landing offers both memory care and assisted living services. Our memory care residents receive around-the-clock, specialized care from our dedicated staff and have access to our life enrichment program designed specifically around our residents’ needs and interests. Our assisted living residents enjoy luxurious apartments surrounded by a variety of amenities and common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities, all while having access to compassionate care and assistance when needed.
Located near downtown Portland, Fieldstone Cornell Landing is close to many healthcare facilities including Providence St. Vincent. The community is surrounded by several nature parks such as Forest Park, Portland Japanese Garden, and Washington Park. Residents enjoy views of the beautiful Portland skyline and, on a good day, even the coastal range!
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind.
- Spacious studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom apartment suites available.
- Apartments include vital call system safety features.
With both Memory Care and Assisted Living the same building, Fieldstone Cornell Landing offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents of all need levels.
- Nursing assessments, individualized care plans, assistance with activities of daily living, and pharmacy services.
- The first floor of Cornell Landing is designed especially for the comfort and care of residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone.
- Surrounded by spectacular views, the upper floors of Cornell Landing are dedicated to our assisted living residents. Learn more about assisted living at Fieldstone.
- Respite care is available for individuals needing support as they transition from hospital or skilled nursing to home. Download our Respite Care PDF.
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes.
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included.
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy.
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping.
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
You’ll enjoy delicious, healthy meals made by passionate chefs. Food and beverages are available 24/7. Your family and friends are welcome to join us anytime!
- Gerald’s Restaurant offers a Pacific Northwest-Inspired menu featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients. See a sample Gerald’s menu.
- The Sky Lounge is the perfect place to gather and spend time with your favorite people while sipping your favorite beverage and enjoying a delicious bite. See a sample Sky Lounge menu.
- Our dining room is designed for entertainment and mingling.
- You’ll find plenty of indoor and outdoor dining options.
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Cornell Landing?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Cornell Landing is Designed with all the comforts of home
“I am an ‘out-of-town’ family member, and providing the best care long distance is very difficult. It’s always difficult to make a decision as to what is best for a loved one. We decided moving our loved one from one care facility to Fieldstone was the best thing to do.”
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Memory Care Floor Plans
The team at Fieldstone Cornell Landing is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Assistant Executive Director
Resident Care Coordinator
Ready to see Fieldstone Cornell Landing for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Cornell Landing
Join Us For Eldercare 101: A Practical Guide to Later Life Planning, Care, and Wellbeing Join Theresa Pritchett, co-author of “Eldercare 101: A Practical Guide to Later Life Planning, Care, and Wellbeing,” for an in-depth look at planning for yourself and your loved ones as they age. Theresa is a certified senior move manager and has extensive knowledge about the costs, quality, and availability of local community resources for elders. Thursday | ...
Dining: Dinner Party Around the World, American Harvest Our next Dinner Party Around the World is close to home…American Harvest! Join us for another wonderful meal together. Please RSVP at the Front Desk. See you there! Thursday, October 24th at 5:00pm Gerald’s 2nd floor MC Dining Room 1st floor And mark your calendars for Pie Tasting, September 25th at 4pm in the Sky Lounge. Learn more about ...
Life Enrichment: Diwali, Festival of Lights Have you heard? We will be celebrating “Holidays Around the World” with the opportunity to learn the cultures and history of those who make up our Fieldstone family—from Diwali to Hanukkah to Christmas! Our first celebration takes us to India to celebrate the Hindu festival of lights, Diwali. Diwali, Divali, Deepavali or Dipavali is the festival ...