Fieldstone Cornell Landing offers both memory care and assisted living services. Our memory care residents receive around-the-clock, specialized care from our dedicated staff and have access to our life enrichment program designed specifically around our residents’ needs and interests. Our assisted living residents enjoy luxurious apartments surrounded by a variety of amenities and common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities, all while having access to compassionate care and assistance when needed.
Located near downtown Portland, Fieldstone Cornell Landing is close to many healthcare facilities including Providence St. Vincent. The community is surrounded by several nature parks such as Forest Park, Portland Japanese Garden, and Washington Park. Residents enjoy views of the beautiful Portland skyline and, on a good day, even the coastal range!
Our residents enjoy beautiful apartments surrounded by common areas where they can meet with friends or family and engage in a range of activities. Look at our floor plans below.
- Our beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reducing stress levels and calming the mind.
- Spacious studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom apartment suites available.
- Apartments include vital call system safety features.
With both Memory Care and Assisted Living in the same building, Fieldstone Cornell Landing offers compassionate around-the-clock care for residents of all need levels.
- Nursing assessments, individualized care plans, assistance with activities of daily living, and pharmacy services.
- The first floor of Cornell Landing is designed especially for the comfort and care of residents with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia. Learn more about memory care at Fieldstone.
- Surrounded by spectacular views, the upper floors of Cornell Landing are dedicated to our assisted living residents. Learn more about assisted living at Fieldstone.
- Respite care is available for individuals needing support as they transition from hospital or skilled nursing to home. Download our Respite Care PDF.
Our innovative building incorporates critical technology to provide the utmost care and safety. You’ll find all the comforts of home, with additional perks that make life even better.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes.
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse.
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included.
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy.
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping.
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
You’ll enjoy delicious, healthy meals made by passionate chefs. Food and beverages are available 24/7. Your family and friends are welcome to join us anytime!
- Gerald’s Restaurant offers a Pacific Northwest-Inspired menu featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients. See a sample Gerald’s menu.
- The Sky Lounge is the perfect place to gather and spend time with your favorite people while sipping your favorite beverage and enjoying a delicious bite. See a sample Sky Lounge menu.
- Our dining room is designed for entertainment and mingling.
- You’ll find plenty of indoor and outdoor dining options.
Fabulous staff, lovely building, terrific activities.
– Corinne Spregel, resident family member
My wife and I moved from Texas without seeing the facility. Upon seeing it, we immediately fell in love with the decor, the staff, and the food. Every effort is made to keep the residents safe and comfortable. We are very happy we chose Cornell Landing for our new home and new phase of life.
– Bill and Patty Mustin, residents
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Cornell Landing?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Cornell Landing is Designed with all the comforts of home
“I am an ‘out-of-town’ family member, and providing the best care long distance is very difficult. It’s always difficult to make a decision as to what is best for a loved one. We decided moving our loved one from one care facility to Fieldstone was the best thing to do.”
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Memory Care Floor Plans
The team at Fieldstone Cornell Landing is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Ready to see Fieldstone Cornell Landing for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Cornell Landing
Welcome, Amy Mercurio, Dining Services Manager at Cornell Landing! Amy Mercurio is the Dining Services Manager for Fieldstone Cornell Landing. She has more than 5 years combined experience cooking for seniors. She has learned how to cater to their wants and be flexible and accommodating to their needs. She enjoys their stories of the past, shared recipes and cooking experiences. Amy was born and raised ...
Dining Updates: Chef Amy’s Hummus Chef’s Corner Chef Amy Mercurio has been here for one and a half years and has 26 years of experience in a variety of venues. This month, she’s like to share a tasty hummus recipe for you to try. Enjoy! Amy’s Hummus 2 cans drained garbanzo beans 2 garlic cloves minced 1 ½ tsp lemon juice ¼ cup extra virgin olive ...
Community Update: Cupcake Challenge We hosted the first annual Cupcake Challenge on February 15th. The event turned out to be a huge success, and we had well over 60 guests, plus several residents and staff. We raised more than $650 for the Alzheimer’s Association at the bake sale during the event. Laurel Parc Independent & Assisted Living community walked ...