At Fieldstone Communities, our commitment is to provide excellent care in beautiful settings that have been intentionally designed for interaction and engagement. Let us take care of yardwork, cooking, and housekeeping, while you simply enjoy life.
At Fieldstone, every day is an opportunity for joy—whether relaxing in the spa, taking an exercise class, or joining a friend for coffee. Our communities are designed to be beautiful, comfortable, and convenient. Enjoy the comforts of home with additional services and amenities for a maintenance-free lifestyle.
Located in the Yakima Valley, Fieldstone OrchardWest enjoys all the goodness the Valley has to offer—wine country, sunny blue skies, world-class dining, and agricultural bounty. Whether you’d like to go on an outing to the Yakima River or stop by a fruit stand for all of summer’s sweetness, there’s something to enjoy every season. Yakima is home to two full-service hospitals, Virginia Mason Memorial and Astria Regional Medical Center. There are also specialized care centers for cancer treatment, cardiac care, and more.
The front doors open to a spacious lobby full of comfy sitting areas, a warm stone fireplace, an inviting café and a two-story atrium that draws in lots of natural light. Look at our floor plans below.
- Featuring a variety of charming apartments, from studios to two bedrooms
- Spacious common areas, sunny outdoor patios, gardens, water features, and walking paths make for a lovely environment
- Improve your golf game on the putting green or create a beautiful garden in raised planter boxes
Residents are treated like family and receive personalized care based on their unique needs, whether they are able to care for themselves or require assistance. This may include assistance bathing, help with transportation, medication management, and more.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about assisted and independent living at Fieldstone
Whether you feel like perusing the beautiful library stacked with great reads or joining others in the billiard & game room—there’s something to enjoy at every turn.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Art studio with easels, canvases and paints
- Activity and craft room
- Billiard & game room
- Movie theatre
- Yoga and fitness studio
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
You’ll enjoy delicious, healthy meals made by passionate chefs. Food and beverages are available 24/7. Your family and friends are welcome to join us anytime!
- Gerald’s Restaurant offers a Pacific Northwest-Inspired menu featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients. See a sample Gerald’s menu.
- Our dining room is designed for entertainment and mingling
- You’ll find plenty of indoor and outdoor dining options
- Café with coffee and tea
Want to learn more about Fieldstone OrchardWest?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone OrchardWest is designed with all the comforts of home
“I love Fieldstone, it’s exceeded all my expectations… The food is outstanding, absolutely delicious.”
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone OrchardWest is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Ready to see Fieldstone OrchardWest for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone OrchardWest
Dining Updates Meet Luis! Luis is a new chef at Fieldstone OrchardWest and has been here for almost two months. Chef Luis graduated from the Seattle Art Institute in 2006 and loves sharing his creativity with our residents, inspiring them to love food as much as he does. We’re thrilled to have his talent here in our kitchen. ...
Chef’s Corner: Hawaiian Cake This month we’re sharing a stellar recipe for something sweet, special, and sure to please, Hawaiian Wedding Cake! Hawaiian Wedding Cake Cake ½ cup brown sugar 1 tsp baking powder 2 cups flour 2 eggs 1(20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice 1 cup chopped walnuts ¾ cup coconut 1 tsp cinnamon 1/8 tsp nutmeg 1 tsp salt 1 tsp vanilla Frosting 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature) 1 ...
Community Update: Valentine’s Day Fun We had a great craft activity together making Valentine’s puzzle wreaths. The residents enjoyed spending time together. In fact, one of our new residents participated in the activity, and they liked it so much it’s encouraged them to come to more activities. Our Valentine’s Day party was special and brought our families together. Everyone had a ...