At Fieldstone Communities, our commitment is to provide excellent care in beautiful settings that have been intentionally designed for interaction and engagement. Let us take care of yardwork, cooking, and housekeeping, while you simply enjoy life.
At Fieldstone, every day is an opportunity for joy—whether relaxing in the spa, taking an exercise class, or joining a friend for coffee. Our communities are designed to be beautiful, comfortable, and convenient. Enjoy the comforts of home with additional services and amenities for a maintenance-free lifestyle.
As Washington’s state capital, Olympia is home to beautiful historic buildings and the iconic downtown waterfront. Residents enjoy a view of the Olympic Mountains and a wide array of public parks and nature conservation areas. Olympia offers many options for healthcare including hospitals Providence St. Peter Hospital and Capital Medical Center.
The front doors open to a spacious lobby full of comfy sitting areas, a warm stone fireplace, an inviting café and a two-story atrium that draws in lots of natural light. Look at our floor plans below.
- Featuring a variety of charming apartments, from studios to two bedrooms
- Spacious common areas, sunny outdoor patios, gardens, water features, and walking paths make for a lovely environment
- Improve your golf game on the putting green or create a beautiful garden in raised planter boxes
Residents are treated like family and receive personalized care based on their unique needs, whether they are able to care for themselves or require assistance. This may include assistance bathing, help with transportation, medication management, and more.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about assisted and independent living at Fieldstone
Whether you feel like perusing the beautiful library stacked with great reads or joining others in the billiard & game room—there’s something to enjoy at every turn.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Art studio with easels, canvases and paints
- Activity and craft room
- Billiard & game room
- Movie theatre
- Yoga and fitness studio
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
You’ll enjoy delicious, healthy meals made by passionate chefs. Food and beverages are available 24/7. Your family and friends are welcome to join us anytime!
- Gerald’s Restaurant offers a Pacific Northwest-Inspired menu featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients. See a sample Gerald’s menu.
- Our dining room is designed for entertainment and mingling
- You’ll find plenty of indoor and outdoor dining options
- Café with coffee and tea
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Cooper Point?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Cooper Point is designed with all the comforts of home
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone Cooper Point is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Community Relations Director
Assistant Director of Nursing Services
Campus Business Office Manager
Ready to see Fieldstone Cooper Point for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Cooper Point
Dining: Shepherd’s Pie We hope you enjoy this cozy, hearty dish that is simply the definition of comfort food. Shepherd’s Pie Ingredients Potato topping: 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes 1/4 cup half-and-half 2 ounces unsalted butter 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1 egg yolk Meat filling: 2 tablespoons canola oil 1 cup chopped onion 2 carrots, peeled and diced small 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 1/2 pounds ground ...
Congratulations to Lee, Our Employee of the Month in February We’re proud to share our Employee of the Month for February was Lee, a caregiver here since April last year. He is a team player, and he always picks up extra shifts if needed. Lee is always smiling and goes above and beyond. He is a very kind, honest and helpful person—and that must have something ...
Community Update: Valentine’s Day Party and Dance We had a wonderful time Valentine’s Day Party and Dance. The music and decorations were great, and our chef and kitchen staff prepared amazing food. Guests really enjoyed the photo booth and had a blast dancing. Read more news from the newsletter