At Fieldstone Communities, our commitment is to provide excellent care in beautiful settings that have been intentionally designed for interaction and engagement. Let us take care of yardwork, cooking, and housekeeping, while you simply enjoy life.
At Fieldstone, every day is an opportunity for joy—whether relaxing in the spa, taking an exercise class, or joining a friend for coffee. Our communities are designed to be beautiful, comfortable, and convenient. Enjoy the comforts of home with additional services and amenities for a maintenance-free lifestyle.
Fieldstone Grandridge is in the Tri-Cities, a growing metropolitan area of three closely-tied cities, Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland. Located at the confluence of three rivers, the Yakima, Snake, and Columbia Rivers, the Tri-Cities has a long history farming, since the late 19th century. Wheat, apples, corn, potatoes, cherries, and grapes are grown in the region. Grapes are essential to the wine industry. In the Columbia Valley, there are 160 wineries and counting. With a population of nearly 300,000 , the Tri-Cities is home to seven river-front parks and enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year. Hospitals in the Tri-Cities are include Kadlec Regional Medical Center, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital and Lourdes Medical Center, and Trios Health.
The front doors open to a spacious lobby full of comfy sitting areas, a warm stone fireplace, an inviting café and a two-story atrium that draws in lots of natural light. Look at our floor plans below.
- Featuring a variety of charming apartments, from studios to two bedrooms
- Spacious common areas, sunny outdoor patios, gardens, water features, and walking paths make for a lovely environment
- Improve your golf game on the putting green or create a beautiful garden in raised planter boxes
Residents are treated like family and receive personalized care based on their unique needs, whether they are able to care for themselves or require assistance. This may include assistance bathing, help with transportation, medication management, and more.
- Nursing assessments
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Pharmacy services
- Professional nursing staff with a 24/7 on-call nurse
- Frequent care conferences to ensure needs are being met
- Learn more about assisted and independent living at Fieldstone
Whether you feel like perusing the beautiful library stacked with great reads or joining others in the billiard & game room—there’s something to enjoy at every turn.
- Life Enrichment Program with scheduled outings & events, plus fitness classes
- Salon, spa, and massage therapy
- Art studio with easels, canvases and paints
- Activity and craft room
- Billiard & game room
- Movie theatre
- Yoga and fitness studio
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Wi-fi, utilities, and cable included
- LifeLoop – a website that connects residents with their loved one. Read our blog post to learn more about LifeLoop.
You’ll enjoy delicious, healthy meals made by passionate chefs. Food and beverages are available 24/7. Your family and friends are welcome to join us anytime!
- Gerald’s Restaurant offers a Pacific Northwest-Inspired menu featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients. See a sample Gerald’s menu.
- Our dining room is designed for entertainment and mingling
- You’ll find plenty of indoor and outdoor dining options
- Café with coffee and tea
Want to learn more about Fieldstone Grandridge?
An expert Resident Navigator will be glad to talk with you.
Fieldstone Grandridge is designed with all the comforts of home
“I love Fieldstone, it’s exceeded all my expectations… The food is outstanding, absolutely delicious.”
With a variety of apartment sizes, you’re sure to find the assisted living or memory care living option that suits your needs.
The team at Fieldstone Grandridge is passionate about making a difference not just in the lives of our residents, but also in the lives of their families. Our focus is on building relationships, inviting residents and their loved ones into our family, and making everyone feel at home. Each person contributes to creating our joyful and vibrant community.
Community Relations Director
Business Office Manager
Ready to see Fieldstone Grandridge for Yourself?
We’d love to show you around.
Latest updates from Fieldstone Grandridge
Introducing Melissa Pistoljevic, Executive Director We’re happy to introduce our new Grandridge Executive Director, Melissa Pistoljevic! Melissa has been our Assistant Director of Nursing over the last several months. Her nursing acumen, as well as the relationships she’s built with residents and families, makes her a great fit for this role. In addition, Melissa has extensive experience in healthcare administration ...
Dining: Corned Beef & Cabbage We hope you had a special St. Patrick’s Day. You might like to try this delicious recipe for corned beef and cabbage. Corned Beef and Cabbage Ingredients: 1 corned beef brisket (about 4 pounds) with spice packet 2 tablespoons brown sugar 2 bay leaves 3-1/2 pounds small potatoes (10-15), peeled 8 medium carrots, halved crosswise 1 medium head cabbage, cut into wedges Horseradish Sauce: 3 ...
Community Update: Valentine’s Mailbox Envelopes Residents had a really special time during one of our Valentine’s craft projects this month. We made large felt envelopes to hang on the residents’ doors. They turned out great, and the residents had such a fun time making them! The residents said how much they loved this activity and hung them on their doors proudly. Read ...